With Sacinandana Swami
Mother’s Day Weekend
May 10–12, 2019
Whether you are a new practitioner or staunch follower of bhakti-yoga, the Living Name Retreat will help you connect deeply with the Lord through His holy names. Please don’t miss on the opportunity of getting valuable insights and support from an advanced ambassador of the holy names, His Holiness Sacinandana Swami, who will be facilitating the event.
Registration is now closed.
From His Holiness Sacinandana Swami:
Japa and kirtan retreats are now being conducted in all parts of the world and are becoming more and more sought after by devotees and friends of Lord Krishna. Let me try to explain the magic of such a retreat. It’s a truly transformational experience because the retreat offers much more than just some skills to help you to improve your chanting. It aims at improving your relationship with Radha and Krishna in Their most merciful forms of the Holy Name. Perhaps this is why japa retreats have become so popular. What you can expect from a japa retreat:
– strengthen your inner connection to the Divine Couple Radha and Krishna
– new insights and techniques in relation to chanting the Holy Names of Krishna
– a stronger commitment to offenseless chanting of the Holy Names of Krishna
– breakthrough experiences in chanting the Holy Names of Krishna
– the opportunity to learn how to expand the boundaries of your spiritual life so that you can have deeper and more rewarding spiritual realizations
A personal note: It is a great honor for me to facilitate these japa and kirtan retreats all over the world. I would be most grateful if you come in great numbers so that we can create a powerful sanga (community) of committed chanters.
About Sacinandana Swami’s book – The Living Name
If you have any questions please contact the Palace Lodge at (304) 843-1600 ext. 0 or firstname.lastname@example.org.