A once in a lifetime opportunity, which can never be replicated.
September 27th – 29th / Friday to Sunday
“We have been fortunate to travel all over the world, but the trip in May for the 50th of Srila Prabhupada coming to New Vrindaban was especially meaningful for both of us. We count it as one of the best experiences of our lives.” – Ranadhir das and Kadamba dasi
New Vrindaban will be commemorating the 40th Anniversary of the official opening of Srila Prabhupada’s Palace. It is intended to be a special event to honor and appreciate the many unsung heroes and heroines who dedicated portions of their lives to build Srila Prabhupada’s Palace and the New Vrindaban Community! Others who are interested are also cordially invited.
ON SITE ACCOMMODATIONS are reserved for our many special guests (those who participated in building New Vrindaban, specifically between 1975 and 1985). If you qualify, please contact us at PalaceReunion@gmail.com.
All others will probably have to find accommodations off-site in Wheeling or Moundsville. However, check back with us to see what the onsite room availabilities and rates are after September 10th.
VERY IMPORTANT: For our special guests: Please contact us to reserve your spot / book your room no later than SEPTEMBER 3rd, 2019, if possible.
- Friday, September 27th at 4:30 p.m. begins with a welcome address and special ceremony at Srila Prabhupada’s Palace.
- Saturday and Sunday will be filled with storytelling, shared remembrances and a few surprises.
- The closing session is Sunday morning. An additional event is planned for Sunday afternoon for anyone who can stay longer.
- Detailed schedule will be posted in September.
If you have participated in the building of New Vrindaban and are interested in being a special guest, and/or if you have any questions or special needs, please contact Sukhavaha dasi at PalaceReunion@gmail.com.
We already have a number of older Brijabasis who have confirmed their attendance, including Varsana Swami (Kasyapa Das) and Candramauli Swami. We pray that many more who served between 1975 and 1985 will feel inspired to come and give us their association.
This is a unique opportunity to connect, remember, heal and celebrate.
If you have not yet seen the article on this event, here is the link.
Testimonials from last year’s reunion:
- “I was spiritually uplifted and very much blessed to be able to take part in this gathering of Vaisnavas.” – Candramauli Swami
- “It brought me a deep feeling of missing the community’s closeness and the powerful association of the old days of the 70’s and 80’s.” – Ambudhara Dasi