When Srila Prabhupada founded New Vrindaban in 1968, he envisioned a sacred village that would be world renowned for cow protection, simple living, holy pilgrimage, spiritual education, and above all, loving Krishna.
Links to articles about Srila Prabhupada and his connections with New Vrindaban:
- Srila Prabhupada Envisions a “New” Vrindaban
- Prabhupada’s First Visit to New Vrindaban – Spring 1969
- Prabhupada’s Second Visit to New Vrindaban – Summer 1972
- Prabhupada’s Third Visit to New Vrindaban – Summer 1974
- Prabhupada’s Fourth Visit to New Vrindaban – Summer 1976
- Prabhupada & Kaliya, ISKCON’s First Cow