September 21 – 23
The second annual MAN-tra retreat is here to provide men 18 years and older an opportunity to rejuvenate and become spiritually enlivened in a fun, stimulating atmosphere and in the company of evolved thinkers and bhakti practitioners. Over 135 men from the UK, Canada, and the United States are expected to attend this year’s retreat, which will explore the theme of “being a Krishna conscious guy in the 21st century.”
Organizers and Facilitators: ISKCON’s Communications Ministry, Grihasta Vision Team, and Youth Ministry, including Bhuta Bhavana Das, Gopinath Bloch, Anuttama Das, Partha Das, and others.
Highlights are as follows:
- Workshops by Bhuta Bhavana Das, Partha Das, Anuttama Das, Manorama Das, Kripamoya Das, and Gaura Vani.
- Kirtan with Gaura Vani
- “Super Morning Programs” by Bhakti Marg Swami, Gaura Vani, and Amala Harinama
- Drama with Bhaktimarga Swami and Toronto Players
- Seva projects in New Vrindaban
- Torch-lit kirtan to Prabhupada’s Palace of Gold
- Stand-up comedy with Ekendra Das
- Plus sports, group service projects, campfires, delicious feasts, and more!
For more details please see the article on ISKCON News.